Scholarship amount: $1000
Deadline for submissions: May 31.th 2018
Feedtheseeds.com is proud to offer a scholarship to eligible students who are interested in hydroponics and/or aquaponics. Students with concentrations in agriculture, business, environmental sciences, and engineering are especially encouraged to apply. However, we welcome submissions from all students who have an interest in hydroponics and/or aquaponics, as well as in sustainable methods of agriculture, marijuana cultivation, and other interesting areas. Just have a look around in the site, and you will get tons of ideas to topics you can write about.
The winning contender will be awarded a $1000 scholarship. This sum can be used for tuition, books, or other educational fees. All applicants must meet the eligibility requirements as outlined below.
1. Must be a US Citizen
2. Must be attending an accredited college or university within the US
3. Submission must be 100% original and written entirely by the applicant
4. Topics about LED grow lights, Grow Cabinets, Marijuana growing is encouraged.
How to Apply
1. Students must write a well-researched and original essay. Minimum word count of 1000. max. 3500.
2. Choose a topic inspired by the content already existing on feedtheseeds.com.
3. Fill the submission form below and attach the essay in PDF or Word format only.
4. Application deadline is on 31. May 2018. Winner will be notified by June on 6th, 2018.
[wpforms id=”665″ title=”false” description=”false”]
By submitting your essay on the site, you give all rights to feedtheseeds.com. This means you automatically give us permission to publish your essay on our website or any other media platform. However, you will be credited for your work at all times