|Actual watts||Bloom: 325~355w | Growth: 240~270w|
|Ideal area coverage [foot area]||2 x 3|
|Length, width, height||20 – 13 – 5|
|Recommended height||24 inches|
MarsHydro: Pro 2 Cree 640W is a big LED light with full spectrum. This light offers high intensity along with a high-quality set of fans. The diodes are from the Cree brand, designed to provide intense LED light. It needs to be at least 24 inches from the canopy, making it a good option for larger growing areas. It comes with two buttons to activate and deactivate bloom and growth modes.
Related: Best full spectrum led grow lights
- Made and tested in the U.S.
- Intense light provided by excellent quality diodes.
- Good cooling system, it does not overheat.
- Although it provides more red light, it is still a good product for vegetative stage.
- Specialized technology to deliver uniform coverage.
- A little overpriced.
- Quite heavy and big design. Though it is understandable since it is not a LED light for small growing areas.
- High energy consumption for a LED light.
The MarsHydro: Pro 2 Cree 640W is a good option for people with a big canopy. It is not recommended for beginners. The design is very big and heavy, so it requires a great set of hangers. This is an expensive light. The price can be reasonable if you have an important inside growing project requiring a lot of lighting. Otherwise, many other options are more affordable than this light, especially when considered how much electric energy it consumes (costs around $25 per month when given lots of use). It has a 2-year warranty and the customer service is excellent with 8 working hours of reply service. A long-lasting solution for people seeking a big LED light for a big canopy.