|Ideal area coverage [foot area]||2 x 2|
|Length, width, height||12.9 – 12.5 – 6|
|Recommended height||11 inches|
If you are starting your own small indoor grow operation, then you probably have only a few plants in a limited area. If that is the case, then you will surely need a smaller light that is capable of giving the support your plants need for a healthy development. The Apollo Horticulture GL60 – 180 W comes as a simple and discrete solution for people beginning their own growing operations that are looking for a LED light that is suitable for all stages of growth.
- High quality LED light that covers its entire spectrum.
- Its smaller, lighter and compact design makes it super easy to install.
- It has its own cooling system which allows effective functioning for several hours, even under high temperatures.
- A remarkable lifespan of around 50,000 hours.
- 2-year warranty.
- This light is very small so it is not a good idea for medium size or bigger size indoor grow areas.
- It might not be the best option if you are on a budget for your first LED light
Although the Apollo Horticulture GL-60 – 180 W is a great fixture for any indoor grow area, it may be a slight overspend when there are way cheaper solutions that may fit your budget better. However, strengths such as durability and quality of lighting are undeniable, as well as its energy efficiency.
This option is recommendable for beginners due to its ease of installation or for people with a small grow project. Still, this is one of the best and most reliable options in the market for lights for beginners.