|Actual watts||184w Veg / 368w Bloom|
|Ideal area coverage [foot area]||veg: 6 x 3.75 / bloom: 5 x 2|
|Length, width, height||40–10.79–5.51|
|Recommended height||18 inches|
The Advanced Platinum Series P600 along with all its variations from the Advanced Platinum Series is an excellent addition for people looking for a professional level result. High intensity and many other innovative features make this light a reliable and top quality option for inside growers.
Related: Top LED grow lights
- High-intensity lighting at its best. The Advanced Platinum Series P600 are very strong and they can deliver up to 3 times more light than other LED lights.
- It covers the entire light spectrum.
- It comes with 4x high-speed quiet fans that along with the integrated aluminum cooling heat sinks guarantee a cool functioning, ensuring a longer lifespan.
- A complete 5-year warranty.
- The cost of these lights is nowhere near the expectations of someone working on a budget. Taking into account that they are great options for growers from all levels of experience, they may be too expensive for beginners with a limited budget.
- It is more expensive than most of its competitors, however, the cost is justified by performance.
- The coverage area may be a bit limited for customers looking for a wider area due to the money they spent on the light.
This LED light is recommendable for all sizes of inside growing areas, it may work better for medium and small-sized areas leaving the 1000W/1400W versions for bigger areas. These powerful LED lights are an excellent investment for all types of growers since they require little to no knowledge to be operated properly and you only need to activate one switch in order to change from vegetative to bloom mode, the light will do the rest by itself. A great option that will depend only on how much money you are willing to spend on a LED light since they are worth every penny.