|Actual watts||Veg: 50-watt / Bloom: 87-watt|
|Ideal area coverage [foot area]||Veg: 4.5×3.5 / Bloom: 3×1|
|Length, width, height||19 – 5 – 3|
|Recommended height||18 inches|
Next generation of LED lights manufactured by the renowned brand Platinum. The fixture is among one of the most powerful LED grow light in the market right now. It offers a complete spectrum provided by 12 different bands. It comes with a unique feature that allows boosting the light from 50W to 87W by turning on a switch; this mode intensifies the spectral output making in both modes: bloom and vegetative. This LED light has high-speed fans, and its aluminum case helps heat sink. It does not overheat.
Related: Best LED Grow Light
- Excellent for all stages. In case you need more light for bloom stage you simply turn on the switch and boost that one.
- Very compact design, it is light-weighted and can be placed wherever it is needed.
- Both modes, 50 watts, and 87 watts are very energy-efficient. This light will not mean a big addition to your electric bill.
- Extremely powerful for its size. It can burn your plants if you do not put it enough inches away from your canopy and even though; it may burn them if they are t0o light-sensitive.
- Very expensive light
- Not a good option for beginners.
The Advanced LED: P150 is a highly efficient grow light, and a very expensive one also. It is not recommendable for beginners due to the issues it can cause plants when not implemented correctly. It is also a very expensive light unless you have some time dedicated to the task of inside growing and want to improve your LED light. Also, it is overpriced for its size. It’s a good choice only for people looking for a particular light that offers enough light intensity for plants that require it. 5-year warranty and it can be returned during the first 90 days if something happens.